Join our Team.
Neptune Web is growing, but we are also highly selective. Our strength is not in numbers but in technological and creative caliber. We nurture talent and value the new possibilities each individual brings to the mix. Mutual respect and consideration are baseline requirements here, and the work environment can be intensive or fun, depending on the day.
Current job openings are listed below. If you are a highly skilled, motivated and friendly individual then we would like to hear from you! Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Position: Account/Project Management (Interactive Producer)
As an account manager/interactive producer you will be working closely with the creative and technical team of NW and be a direct conduit with existing customers of Neptune Web, Inc.. Your role will be that of a “nurturer” of existing clients, managing projects and being a consultant to existing clients. Some of the job functions will include:
- Nurturing existing client relationships and adding value via, consulting, customer service and project management support.
- Identifying value added new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Support with Marketing Communication and Admin needs of the Firm by helping to write proposals, preparing and launching Email campaigns, writing case studies etc.
This position requires understanding fundamentals of account and project management as well as the interactive web industry.
Additional Requirements include:
- Excellent written skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Account Management/Interactive Producer (minimum 2 years).
- Understanding how the web can be a business resource.
Job Position: Web Developer
This position requires an understanding of server-side technologies spanning a wide range of operating systems, server architectures, programming languages and database. You must be willing to work in both Windows and Linux environments. You need to be well rounded developer, with an interest in mainstream Open Source and Windows technology (PHP/MySQL and IIS/ASP.net/C#/VB). You will be asked to take responsibility for small to medium sized web development projects from beginning to completion.
As technical lead you will be the main technical contact for our clients and the technical decision-maker for a small team of developers. Your role in determining the best strategy for client web software implementation will be significant. In addition to leading your efforts you will integrate with Neptune Web's design team to break down business problems into robust applications.
- 5-7 years of web development experience
- Exposure to current trends in web development in a cross-platform environment
- Experience developing clean, compact, cross-browser and cross-platform web software
- Experience with programming in PHP, ASP.net (Perl, VBScript, Java, C or C++ will be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to analyze and identify clients problems and effectively solve them
If you are highly skilled, motivated and friendly web developer we would like to hear from you.