Now more than ever, a company’s website is it’s primary marketing tool with all online and offline marketing efforts driving traffic to this central location. Having the ability to decipher, analyze and understand your website traffic can become a formidable marketing advantage to help achieve your business goals.
Bring your entire eMarketing effort together into one powerful, easy to use, affordable and integrated system with Neptune Web’s eMarketing Software.
Features of our eMarketing Dashboard:
Visitor Insights & Profiles
Track individual prospects with a complete, chronological view of their every online interaction with your website.
- Behavioral tracking and flow charts
- View top visitors based on customized time period
- Insight for informed and targeted marketing
Email Marketing & Automation
Powerful, intuitive direct email marketing and campaign management for relevant one-to-one messaging.
- Build and personalize
- A/B Testing
- Easy campaign management with built-in automation
Search Engine Optimization
Our SEO manager gives you exclusive access to the tools that we use for our clients, proven over time to translate into high-level SEO performance.
- Track and analyze keywords and keywords categories
- Compare results against competitive domains
- Access to exclusive search engine best-practices list
- Custom reporting
Track the effectiveness of your paid search campaigns and determine the necessary actions to take for improvement.
- Metrics for improved targeting
- RIO meter
All the power of Google in a simple interface that is completely integrated with all other eMarketing efforts is what transforms standard analytics into actionable data.
- Tie metrics to specific contact information
- Actionable data to make informed decisions
- Weekly email report customized to your needs
Landing Page Manager
It has never been easier to create and edit professional-quality landing pages and web forms on the fly.
- Seamless creation and personalization of landing pages
- Customized Web Forms
- Easy tie into all Campaign types
- Integrated reporting and behavior tracking
- A/B Testing
The increased importance of social media in how people view and share information makes it a key outlet to track in order to realize its full potential.
- Maximize social impact
- Target and improve performance based on metrics
- Tie outlets into metrics & analytics
Request a demo